Femar Consulting S.r.l., considers its users “privacy” of basic importance and guarantees that the treatment of personal data is carried out in respect of the rights and fundamental liberties, and dignity of the subject, with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity and right of personal data protection.
This information is given in Italy abiding by art. 13 of D.Lgs. n. 196/2003 ("Personal Data Protection Matters Code”).
2. INFORMATION COLLECTION
Through the voluntary newsletter service registration process, Femar Consulting S.r.l. collects personal data such as: name, surname, company, professional qualification, e-mail address.
Through the www.icatalogue.com website, Femar Consulting S.r.l.:
- gathers grouped information for mere statistical purposes during the website surfing process, other information voluntarily submitted by user through on-line registration procedures and compilation of the relevant fields, forms, information aimed at a better and easier website surfing;
- gathers personal information and other data entered in registration forms or released in website form fields, or forwarded to Femar Consulting S.r.l. via e-mail. Such data may regard information required to obtain services requested by the interested subject (i.e. Newsletter) and/or to contact said subject (name, mail address, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number).
IT systems and software procedures that enable the functioning of the www.icatalogue.com website acquire, during their customary use, a series of personal data the transmission of which is implicit in the Internet communication protocols (i.e, users’s IP address or domain name of the computer through which the web is accessed, the requested resources’ URL, time of request or session duration, method ued to submit query to server, the dimension of received files, the numerical code concernign the status of the server’s response and other types of information regarding the user’s operating system and IT environment). Femar Consulting S.r.l. uses such technologies exclusively for the collection of statistics on the website’s use (i.e. total number of visitors on sites, number of visitors per single web page, domain name origin of visitors’ internet service provider).
Femar Consulting S.r.l. uses the personal data collected online in order to offer products and/or services through mailing lists, marketing and advertising, promotional activities for the management of marketed products’ tech support.
Femar Consulting S.r.l. provides customers an easy way to oppose the sending of proposal or information deliveries through e-mail.
You may ask to interrupt the forwarding of such information, proposals and/or offers simply requesting their cancellation.
All information, proposals and/or offers that you will receive by e-mail from Femar Consulting S.r.l. will inform you on how to oppose a future sending.
3. COMMUNICATION AND/OR CIRCULATION OF PERSONAL DATA
We will not “circulate” your data, thus meaning their disclosure to unidentified subjects, in any way, not even by making them available open to consultation.
Femar Consulting S.r.l., also, manages the information in its website in cooperation with other partners, from which it may receive personal data related to the users of such information.
These online cooperations are governed by specific contracts involving an adequate protection level of treated personal data.
Femar Consulting S.r.l. will not surrender, neither on payment nor for free, personal data of its users to unauthorised third parties.
Femar Consulting S.r.l. guarantees that treatment through electronic tools are executed reducing the use of personal and identification data to the minimum, limiting its use to when strictly necessary tothe achievement of the purposes for which they have been collected.
Femar Consulting S.r.l. also guarantees the adoption and observance of specific security measures to prevent the loss of data, potential illicit or incorrect use of same and unauthorised access.
User data is stored by Femar Consulting S.r.l. until the eventual cancellation order by the interested subject.
We also remind you that, as prescribed in Italy by art. 7 of D.Lgs. n. 196/2003, you may exercise towards Femar Consulting S.r.l. the following rights:
- obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data which concern you, even when not yet registered, and the communication in intelligible form of the same data and their origin, as well as the purposes and methods of treatment and the logic applied in case of treatment through electronic tools;
- obtain the cancellation, changement into anonymous form or the blockage of data the preservation of which is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which they have been collected and treated;
- obtain the update, correction and integration of your data;
- oppose, in full or partially, for legitimate reasons, the treatment of personal data concerning you, even where pertinent to the purposes of collection.
It is each appointed user’s responsibility to guarantee and check the title and custody of their own password and relevant website reserved areas’ access codes.
4. RESPONSIBLE OF TREATMENT
The responsible for the treatment of personsal data collected through the www.icatalogue.com website is Femar Consulting S.r.l., handler of the iCatalogue service.×